Wednesday, August 30

Midweek Magnolias DT - Challenge #172 Lace or Ribbon



Good morning my dears,  I'm here to share this cute altered paper gift bag
for our  current challenge over at 

MIDWEEK  MAGNOLIAS

for the next two weeks our theme is 

"Lace or Ribbon"

I've inked up 3 stamps from the I believe in Unicorns collection 2017  
Sweet Unicorn Tilda, along with her cute Unicorn with text and 
coloured them with Copics and Derwent soft pencils.  I also used
the Text from Yay it's your Birthday  collection 2017 and popped it onto a Tonic die.
My Tag is the Oh so Lovely heart Doohickey die.
 Papers are a selection from Maja Designs,  Summer Crush, 
Coffee in Arbour and  Vintage Summer basics.


I love love love this collection (didn't buy it when it was released) but popped
over to Magnolia Sweden Boutique store and they were all there so they kinda
fell into my basket along with quite a few others.  


Our Sponsor is the fabulous Magnolia Sweden who
will be sending our Random winner a lovely surprise package.

Our Sponsor


Do  please pop over to Midweek Magnolias  and take a peek at the fabulous
creation the DT have made for you.

I look forward to seeing all your fabulous  pink creations over  the
next couple of week.  In the meantime have a fabulous day.!!


Hugs


Challenges Entered

Deep Ocean Challenge: Favourite Colour Combo ( I love Pink and any other colour) 
this time it's green) but anything with pink is my fav. 
Colouring in Scrapland:  Anything Goes with coloured image. 
Magnolia-licious Challenge:  Anything Goes with the option of Lace 
Alphabet Challenge:  Lovely Lace 


6 comments:

  1. What an absolutely GORGEOUS gift bag Suzi!! Sweet Tilda and her Unicorn are fabulous...the die cuts are such a perfect way to frame them! Have a wonderful day Suzi!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Suzi!! Back again to say thank you so much for sharing this stunning gift bag with us at Lovely hAnglar or Sweet Magnolia...good luck!
    Take care,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great decorated bag-love the cute image,Unicorn,beautiful dies and great layers
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous gift bag, Suzi! Love all the layers.
    Hugs, Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet. I love the die cut heart balloons. Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful gift bag Suzi, so many pretty details.
    Thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to visit and leave me some love, I may not be able to thank you all personally but it means the world to me reading your lovely comments.
Suzi xx